Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Lollies!

I LOVE these lollies! I was looking through my craft stuff trying to use what I already had for spring decorations. I have tons of scrapbook paper! So I whipped up a vase of Lollies for my entertainment center!
I made some rolled flowers for the centers with some fun feathers, scalloped circles I cut out with my silhouette, pearls, and gems!

Wanna know how to make them? Here you go...
You'll need: 3 book pages, a doily (dollar store), a skewer, paper cutter, a glue gun, ribbon, and something for the center!
Trim the white borders off the book pages so you have nice clean edges!
Stack the 3 pages together and fold them accordian style! Folding them together ensures the folds are all the same size (and makes it go faster)!
Fold each page in half!
Then hot glue the middle together! Do this to all 3 pages!
Then glue them all together so they look like this...!
Put a dab of hot glue on the back of your lollie and glue it to your doily! (I spray painted some of my doilies because I wanted different colors, make them look how you want!)
Embellish it any way you want! I had these lying around so I used them!
Put a line of hot glue between your lollie and doily and stick your skewer in!
Add some ribbon and display them!!! If you are like me and usually need someone to physically show me how to do things, check out this video... here

1 comment: