Monday, April 25, 2011

Say Goodbye to Boring Headbands!


I came across a fun headbad tutorial awhile back. These are so easy to make and they don't cost very much either. I used a pack of dollar store headbands (thick and thin) and some fat quarters that I found in Walmart. Go here for the tutorial.

Above is my beautiful model. She is kindly modeling ALL of the headbands that I made.








 The purple one was her favorite! It just matches her Rapunzel dress so well, don't you think? :)





The ruffled look was probably one of my favorites and it was so much fun to do!
So head on over to Calico's website to check out the tutorial and make yourselves some sweet headbands!  

1 comment:

  1. sweet! those headbands are so cute--i'm definitely going to try it. thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete