Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Fun!!

This is going to be part one of my kids Spring/Easter crafts! I love doing crafts for myself, but even more than that, I love doing crafts I can do with my kids! My oldest daughter is 3 and we started doing crafts about a year ago (you're never too young :) She asks for them everyday, its a great way to spend good, quality time together! It sure helps us stay sane in these yucky weather months!! So... here we go, these are some fun games I found using the plastic easter eggs! I bought all my eggs at the dollar store! First game is the " Egg Color Matching" Just mix and match the eggs, and have your child match the colors!
My daughter loved this!!
This was one especially for my baby! We made some Egg Shakers! Just fill the eggs with rice, and then hot glue some ribbon around the opening so they can shake away and it won't break open!
We did this for an FHE activity! It was super fast, and really easy!
This one is great to help them learn the alphabet! Just get your eggs ( I'll just tell you now, you'll need 26 eggs, I had to ask my husband how many letters were in the alphabet. Embarrassing!)

Just like the color matching game, you mix and match the eggs, then have them match the Capital, and lowercase letters together!! SO FUN!!!

If you have kids (any age) you NEED to download this ebook!! It has so many incredible, inexpensive ideas for crafts you can do with your kids! You can get the book here! I love it, and can't wait to do many of the projects I found in it!!

Okay, we have some more kids crafts coming up tomorrow so make sure to check back!! And, if you know of some amazing kids crafts that I need to know about, please leave a link. I would love to check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I love it and am totally going to do it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete