Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Decorating Ideas!

This is where I put my lollies! I also got a plate from the dollar store (their plates are suprisingly not bad) and cut out a vinyl bunny from my sillhouette for an easy fix! Another fun paper craft is the pinwheels. Super easy, and cheap.
I always love using candy in my decor! It adds lots of fun, festive color!
If you need a tutorial for the paper pinwheels go here!
I have big, long windows in my living room, so I love to create these banners for every holiday (or anytime). Just cut the pendants out (I just eyeball the first one, then use it as a stencil for the rest of them). I hot glue it to whatever ribbon, or string I have and hang it up! I added some rolled flowers, and lace to this one!
I found these awesome printables here on Kiki Creates! She has a ton of different colors you can choose from! AND...they're FREE!!!! I hope this gave you some good ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! I am SO using these ideas for an Easter Party I am throwing for Londyn's friends next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! That will be so cute! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete