Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kids Spring Crafts Pt. 2

I know I said I was going to post this yesterday, but I accidentally deleted some pictures, and had to retake them, but it was late so don't judge the pictures too much okay!! :) The first craft I have for you is....Tissue Paper Butterflies!! You will need some scissors, tissue paper, and pipe cleaners! Just fold a sheet of tissure paper in half, and cut out the shape of your butterfly. You will need 2 sheets of tissue paper for the butterfly. Then, take your pipe cleaner and fold it in half, put it in the middle of the butterfly, and twist the top together!


Then shape the antennas! My girls love to fly these around the house! You can make lots of fun colors and shapes too!





Up next we have, Egg Carton Flowers! This idea came a long time ago! It was in a Barbie coloring book I had. I made some for my Mom for Mothers Day, and they were so much fun! Just cut up the egg carton, color, or paint your little flowers , then go outside and look for some sturdy branches. Poke a hole in the middle of the "flower" and stick the branch in!



Put them in a pretty vase with some cute ribbon and, You're Done!!!!
(this is the picture I had to redo :)










The last craft is one of our favorite new traditions! We started this last year, and it is way fun! We call them Bunny Huts! They're just like graham cracker gingerbread houses, only more springy! All you need are graham crackers, frosting, and all the fun easter candy you can find!











Put it together, and enjoy some delicious candy while you're at it!!!



I hope you have a great Easter Weekend!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment