Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I thought I would do a post today with our Halloween costumes. My hubby and I made ours. I haven't been feeling the best so I didn't really want to tackle Sky's princess bat costume. I know our costumes aren't amazing, but they were fun!

My hubby was Jimmer and I was his basketball. There's not much you can dress up as with a big ol' pregnant belly. So this is what I came up with. We just found a jersey looking shirt at Walmart, stamped Jimmer on the back and glued a Y symbol on the front. For mine I found a shirt that I could ruin, cut a basketball in half and glued it to the shirt where my belly poked out. It was a bit bigger than I am, but it still looked pretty good. For the net I just used a mesh laundry bag and cut the bottom off then cinched up the top. We wore this to our ward's trunk or treat party and it was a hit!

Jimmer dunking of course. :)

And again. :) I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have seen this in person! I'm giving you ladies and award! Stop by my blog and check it out!
    -Mackenzie @ www.fridaynightdatenight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete