Monday, October 10, 2011

Easy Halloween Kid Craft

This is a really easy kids Halloween craft. Yesterday when we were bored I came up with it although I'm sure someone somewhere has already done it.



I didn't get a picture of her doing this craft, but it's super easy! I just traced both of her feet onto white paper then let her cut them out herself. She then drew faces on the ghostie feet then glued them to the yellow paper. Then she stamped some Halloween stamps on to the paper. We are working on writing her name so I had her write her name at the bottom too.









Next is spider hands! All we did was trace her hands on black paper, she cut them out (I had to help her with cutting by the fingers), drew faces on them then glued them onto the orange paper. Last year for Halloween I bought a bag of spider webs from Walmart so I cut off a few small pieces of that and stretched them out. She then glued them to the corners and drew a line from the web to the spider. Then she stamped Happy Halloween down the middle.




Super easy and fun! I love this craft too because you will be able to look back in the years to come and see how small their little feet and hands are. We had a blast doing this little craft!

Happy Halloween and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I recognize that cute dress!!! :-) I sure do miss u guys! Can't believe you'll be gone before we visit the 22nd :-(

    ReplyDelete