Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Creme Smore's Brownies!

I don't know about you guys, but I am really craving summer right now!! The swimming, flowers, parks, campfires, and SMORE'S!! So, in honor of summer, I have a fun recipe to share with you! It's a twist off the ordinary s'more, and it is absolutely delicious! You must try them!




MMMM!! Look at all those yummy layers! Graham cracker, brownie, and marshmallow! Isn't this just calling your name?!
You could even package them up, and give them to friends and neighbors!














Peanut butter cream s'mores brownies




First layer:

1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I just put the crackers in my food processor)

1/8 cup sugar

1/2 cup melted butter

Stir cracker crumbs and sugar together. Add melted butter until all the crumbs are wet. Press into a 9*13 pan and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.


Second layer:

Any boxed brownie, or homemade brownie recipe you like. I use a boxed just to make it go faster. Let it cool all the way.


Top layer:

1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup peanut butter

10 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (if you use milk, it might be too sweet)

1/2 bag mini marshmallows


Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat until melted. When it's totally melted, remove from heat and let it cool for 10-15 minutes. Add the marshmallows to the chocolate and pour it on top of the brownie. Put it directly in the fridge to cool, it makes them easier to cut. Bring them to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!


For other delicious recipes along with this one visit Distracted Homemaker! She has some incredible recipes!






I hope you all enjoy!!! Let me know how you like them!









1 comment:

  1. this is making my mouth water!! I'm making it today!! :) THanks girlie!

    ReplyDelete