Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Girls Craft Night Out!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I have been super busy! We have been moving on top of a million other things. Things will be slowing down now so I should be back to crafting soon.
The weekend before Easter a couple of girls and I got together to sew skirts for our little girls. It was a lot of fun! Hopefully we'll be able to do another craft night soon. If you want to make the skirts here. The Made blog is so great! She has so many fun projects. 

Here are a few pics of the awesome girls who made girls night possible:
Kristie ironing her skirt.

Rachel with her finished skirt. She added ribbon to the bottom. It is so cute!


Anika sewing her skirt.

Nicole cutting.

My finished product.


My cute little girl wearing her skirt.

I made this skirt later for an Easter present for her. I added a rosette to the top.

These skirts turn out super cute! They're easy and fun to make so give them a try! Happy crafting! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sky looks so cute in her skirt. I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete