Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ribbon Rings

Lately I have been loving this whole pintrest idea! There are so many wonderful and creative ideas on there! I just can't get enough! Anyway, while browsing around on pintrest I came across these ribbon dancing ring things. I thought they were so cool! You can go here to see the original. I really liked the idea, but I didn't have any wood rings. I saw some pipe cleaners and got inspired!


I started out by twisting two pipe cleaners together then forming a ring by wrapping the ends around each other.



I then tied a bunch of ribbon onto my ring. I have some short ribbon and some long ribbon because I thought it might look more interesting, and because I just dug through my scrap ribbon drawer and this is what I found.



Then waalaaa! You have a fancy schmansy ribbon ring of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment